Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I want to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania

I went to PebbleGo, and I learned about Milton Hershey.  He invented Hershey Kisses, Hershey Bars, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  I did not know that an inventor made Hershey.  I want to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania so I can go to Hershey Factory.  You can make your own Hershey Bar!  When I go there, I am going to make my very own Hershey Bar!  It's like the Coca-Cola Museum, only tastier! Coca-Cola does not taste good with Hershey Kisses, but Hershey Kisses taste better than Coca-Cola!

2 comments:

  1. We went to Hershey, Pennsylvania years ago. I remember that the street lights had great big Hershey Kisses (no real, but decorative) on them. We rode a lot of rides at the park and that was fun. Mama J got some Hershey's Christmas ornaments that she puts on the Disney tree in the sitting room. Thanks for posting something about Mr. Hershey today on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun family trip!!! let's start planning it.

    ReplyDelete