Thursday, November 14, 2013

Places I Want To Go

I want to go to:

Paris - to see all the painters
Mexico - I hear there is a treasure that is worth one thousand million dollars
London - I want to see all those guards!
Hershey, Pennsylvania - I want to go to the Hershey factory
Great Wolf Lodge - The water park is amazing!
New York - to see the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building
Washington D.C. - to see the White House and to see if the president is home

That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Mama J and I want to go to these places with our grandchildren:
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Yellowstone National Park
    Various castles in England
    Beaches of Normandy
    Hawaii and play on beaches and go to Pearl Harbor

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did not talk about Italy, but another trip to Rome, Florence, and Venice would be fun, too.

    ReplyDelete