Saturday, December 7, 2013
My Sprained Foot
Yesterday when I came home, I took off my boots. My friends came over. We watched a little of How the Grinch Stole Christmas and then we started watching Sound of Music. When I was watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas, I told my dad that my foot was hurting. He put my pillow pet on the bottom, and then put a rag on my foot with an ice pack on top. The next day, my friends asked me if I wanted to go outside and play in the ice. I said, "No. Not until I go to the doctor." I went to the Emergency Room. They took an X-Ray. Then they said I could not go outside and play. I was really sad. They wrapped my foot up in an ACE bandage. When I got home, Daddy and Lauren made me a spot. And then I sat in my spot with some toys. Then I went to a tea party for Lauren. I said I was going to look for Think. Daddy said, "I heard a knock on the door." I ran to the door, and opened the door. It was Think!! He's my Elf on the Shelf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about your injury, but I am glad that you had movies and a tea party to keep you occupied.
ReplyDeleteHow is your foot now?
ReplyDelete