Saturday, December 28, 2013
My Christmas Day
My special Christmas morning, I love to open Santa's gifts to me. It is so much fun! I really am surprised when he gives me surprise gifts! This year, he knew that I wanted skates even though I didn't ask for them! These are the three things that I asked for: a skate board, a bow and arrow, and a guitar case. Aunt Cody sent me her old guitar as a Christmas gift. She said we needed to get a new case for the guitar. I love my guitar! I love the things that I got this year! I also love everything else that I got form everyone else. It makes me feel good. My favorite gift from Santa was my skateboard. It has writing on it from Tony Hawk. He is my favorite skateboarder in the entire world. My grandparents came to my house. It was a lot of fun. We always go to their house sometimes for Christmas, and they come to our house sometimes. Papa J teaches me about meat and Mama J helps me cook. This year, Papa J helped me with wood projects. He even got me a wood working set. I like Daddy's present that Mommy gave to him. It is a coffee machine, but it makes hot cocoa and hot tea too. I like the hot cocoa. It is very tasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment